Monday, January 24, 2011

Angelo's Testimonial in France - by Angelo Current Language Exchange Participant in France

The family that you guys hooked me up with is absolutely amazing!! They're all so very kind and hospitable and you couldn't have given me a better living situation. Occasionally, it's a bit difficult to express myself to them and vice-versa due to the language barrier, but that's pretty much expected. Most of the time it can be resolved through a dictionary.
The town is very pretty too. At first I was a bit nervous because I thought that I'd be living in a small farm town in the middle of nowhere. But Limoges is actually a decent sized city with lots to do and plenty to see. It's also very convenient that there is a bus really close by that I can take to go downtown, to sports rec. centers, etc. so I can keep myself busy while the kids are at school & the parents are working. Just fyi, yes I am keeping a journal and taking plenty of pictures, both of which I can shoot your way whenever you want.


Anyways, thank you so much for all of Cultural Embrace's help these past few months and for setting me up with such a great family!! Thank you also for the teaching ideas. Everything that you guys have done for me is very greatly appreciated and I wouldn't be in such a good position right now w/out you!

Hope all is well and stay in touch!!

No comments: