Friday, June 4, 2010

Farewell Fengyang - by Chris Schave, CE Adviser in China

I have just finished teaching my last class in Fengyang. I had two great classes today. I taught one of them yesterday and they were glad to see me back. The second class was just adorable. It would be nice to spend some real time here teaching the good classes, but alas, I am off to Yangshou. They were pretty bummed when my translator explained that I wouldn't be back. I felt bad like I was abandoning them. The last thing that I said to my class was “study hard and it will payoff.” Wish I would have taken that advice when I was their age.

Brit Chris got the demon class I had the other day. He had a little more help keeping them calm, but they were still crazy. Little punks!

I’m excited to go back to Yangshou and get some good pictures. Tonight we’re taking it easy and getting ready for Chris’ birthday tomorrow. Woohoo!!!

Time to head out. See you all in Yangshou!

Chris- Adviser Abroad China

Cultural Embrace @ www.culturalembrace.com

www.flickr.com/photos/cschave

No comments: