Saturday, June 26, 2010

Goodbye Yangshou, I'll Miss You! - by Chris Schave, CE Adviser in China

Today is my final day in Yangshou. I will catch a bus at 7 tomorrow morning and head off to Hunan Province. When Chris left it was kind of a bummer just because it is nice to travel with someone, and he was a great wingman. Now that I am leaving it’s a little sad. I like Yangshou, and though these last few days have been filled with late nights and early mornings, I could easily get into a healthy routine here. I’m not sure how Monkey Jane does it. She meets all these travelers and then they leave only to be replaced by a new group. It’s not a life I envy. At least now days we have online networking to keep in contact with people. That being said, I am excited to get up to Hunan and meet some new people. C’est la vie!

Chris- Adviser Abroad China

Cultural Embrace @ www.culturalembrace.com

www.flickr.com/photos/cschave

No comments: