Friday, March 26, 2010

Hola a todos!

Hello and welcome to what is sure to be the most exciting thing you have ever read! My name is Caroline McCurdy and I am planning to embark on a most excellent journey to Chile in late July thanks to the awesome people at Cultural Embrace! Until July, this blog is going to be dedicated exclusively to my trip preparation, which means you will probably get stressed out from just reading it. Once I get to Chile, I’m going to update regularly with new adventures and trip advice. If anyone has questions about Chile, I’m your girl. I’m excited to get to share with you my future trip to Chile, and I hope that this blog will provide you with chuckles and useful information. So, until next time, I present you with a philosophical question of the day:

Why is the word "abbreviation" so long?

-Caroline
Advisor Abroad in Chile

No comments: