Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I think it is time to pull out the prozac! - by Tracy Guthrie, CE Adviser in Africa

I have officially started to stress out. Even though I have been checking things off my list "To Do" for 6 weeks, I am worried I won't get it all done. The clock is ticking and what do I decide to do? Blog.

I still need to do:

Exchange dollars for schillings. no one has them on hand, so I am not sure what to do. I would prefer to not do it at Nairobi airport.

Pack the suitcase with the items for the kids. I still want to get them shoes, but don't know if there is enough room.

Call my credit card company to let them know I will be out of the country

Get a power of attorney

Make sure I have all by bills paid in advance

Get an umbrella, adaptor, pillow for airplane

Create a list of important information and phone numbers for my family

Get a present for the couple that is picking me up at the airport. BTW they are driving 300 miles to get me at the airport. This is another blessing God has given me. My dad just happens to have a friend that is from Kenya. Her sister still lives there and is picking me up. How cool is that?

I don't know what else I need to get done, but I know I need to get off the damn blog.

Anyone have some prozac I can borrow?

No comments: