Thursday, August 26, 2010

Au Revoir! - by Stephanie Pratt

Its 12:33 am. I guess I should be asleep, but at least I'll be tired for my flight. Tonight is my last night in California for a year. Its very surreal and it still hasn't quit sunk in that in 24 hours I will be in Paris. I'm so exited to meet the family and the kids and start my experiences there. My body is very weak and emotionally drained. The anxiety has made me physically sick these past couple days but as the hours tick by, i find that those feelings are replaced with excitement. I'm really going to miss a lot of things: family, friends, California in general. But I know that just around the bend is something amazing waiting for me and I can't wait to start my journey tomorrow. Well... See you in Paris!

Stephanie Pratt
European Advisor Abroad

No comments: