Monday, August 30, 2010

Le Vesinet-Centre - by Stephanie Pratt

Today I'm going to meet another au pair who lives in Le Vesinet. Her name is Linsdey and she's from California too! We're meeting in half an hour at the market in downtown. I think we are going to take the metro to Paris too! David took me on his bike today to show me how to use the tickets and where the metro is. The only other time i've been on a motorcycle was with my friend matt, who told me I had a death grip. I was terrified! but it was amazing to drive throught the city on a motorcycle!!! Now I'm off to meet lindsey.

A domain!
Stephanie Pratt
European Adviser Abroad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey are you an au pair in le vesinet? cause i am, and i would love to meet some other girls here. so email me if you wanna grab coffee some time this week

cecilie.kronborg@gmail.com