Sunday, May 2, 2010

Counting the Days - by Chris Schave, CE Adviser in China

This weekend was filled with studying and getting ready for China. Today, I went back over my two lists. One is an inventory list for what to pack, and the other is a "things to do "list. I will post those right before I leave, then let you know what I forgot after about a week. It always happens, I forget something.

I also ordered two new bags (below) off the internet today, and I will be getting a new lens for my camera, as well as an electrical plug converter this week. I'm pretty excited about the bags. The larger one looks like I'll be able to sit comfortably on the top. The backpack is a photo pack with an insert (shown in pic) that should hold all my stuff well. 3 lenses, a flash, digi cam and a 35mm, plus laptop and some magazines.

Two more weeks of finals, a few days in Washington, then I'm off! Assuming I get my visa this Wednesday...

--Chris Schave
CE Adviser Abroad in China

1 comment:

Lauren said...

A flash - that's exactly what I need! Thanks for reminding me. And also, are those the colors you chose for your bags or are they just pictures to show the bags?

sit comfortably on the larger one - haha!! I wanna see this bag...it's a bagouch! newly renovated to suit the travelers needs of a comfortable seat while awaiting transportation in foreign countries.