Friday, May 7, 2010

meeting the inner explorer - by Stephanie Pratt, CE Adviser in France

très magnifique!

I have a possible family placement!!! I might pee my pants!

Today has been such a contrast of yesterday. Everything that could go wrong, went wrong. My photo final got waaaay messed up and in my rush to put together a last minute shoot I got a ticket for running a stop sign that I don't remember running. whoops!

This morning I woke up feeling really sad about yesterday, I slugged my way over to check my email and BAM there was an offer. :D Let me tell you little about them: They are the Ninot family and live in Vesinet which is a 30 min train ride to Paris. They have 3 kids, 11, 9 and 5. Did I mention they have a cat, I love cats!

I hope they offer me the placement, wish me luck and check back soon to hear more!

Stephanie Pratt,
Adviser Abroad: Au Pair in Europe

No comments: