Monday, May 24, 2010

je suis de pomme frites - by Stephanie Pratt, CE Adviser in France



Bonjour!
It's officially summer! Schools out, no more finals!! I just have to survive summer then its off to France. Finally, I feel like I've been waiting so long to go. I started my ultimate summer checklist, and number one was disneyland. I can check that off, I went on Saturday... did I mention for free to! My friend, Amanda, works at disneyland so she got me and my other friend, Chelsea, in for free. We had no money so I packed us lunches... they weren't so good. My PB&J got really smooshed and it was hot and gross. I also brought fruit snacks those we're okay, but i really wanted a Dole Whip mmmmm. If you never had one your missing out on the best pineapple ice cream ever. We went on a lot of rides, and somehow I was convinced to go on the swinging gondola ride in CA adventure... It was horrifying! Its a huge Ferris wheel but the cabins swing and like shift, ugh never again. But I had a great time :)
Next on my Ultimate Summer 2010 list, BBQ! Any ideas for the whats next??

Stephanie Pratt
Au Pair Adviser Abroad

PS This me trying to not freak out on the swinging gondolas haha












No comments: